ABSOLUTE MULTITURN MAGNETIC ENCODER
- System contactless Hall Eff ect which guarantees over 100 million turns of life
- Programmable up to 72000° (200 turns)
- Resolution 12 bits
- External diameter 25 mm
- Shaft Ø 6 mm
- Analog output 0...10V
- Mechanically 100% interchangeable with available potentiometers in the market
Direct from Manufacturer
On orders over 150€
The CM26M series enables easy, flexible and perfect adjustment of start and end points of the analog output signal and the sense
of rotation direction by the user. Previous assembly and installation reading “Programming Manual CM26M” is recommended.
During the disconnection of the encoder, the shaft can be rotated ± 179 ° without losing the value of the absolute position.
- Shaft Material
- Stainless Steel
- Housing Fixation
- Hexagonal nut (14 mm wrench), lock washer
- Maximum number of revolutions permitted mechanically
- 100 rpm.
- Protection against dust and splashes according to DIN EN 60529
- IP 40
- Connection type
- 0.15 m cable